Pages

Wednesday 15 February 2017

2017 PE 14th February

2017 PE 14th February 
8MT and 8RC had PE first period on a Tuesday 14th February. We did some athletics sports. We did long jump and shot put. The teachers separated us into 2 different groups. They separated us into a boys group and a girls group. The first thing that the girls did was long jump. On long jump, Mrs Merrin let us choose what pit we want to go. The other pit was for the one who is confidence at doing long jump and the other pit is for the one who is not confident at doing long jump. I chose the pit who is not confident at doing long jump because I'm not that good at long jump but I still participated and tried my best. After long jump the boys swapped with the girls, so the girls have to do shot put. Shot put was fun but was harder than long jump but i did my best. 
I learnt how to throw a shot put and i had fun the second session of PE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.